- Increases endorphins that compliment my call to be joyful
- Increases my strength to accomplish the tasks of my day with energy
- When in the gym it provides wonderful fellowship with like-minded people
- When training outside on my own it provides a quiet reflective time that allows my good Lord to pour into me
- Poor circulation is one of my genetic weaknesses that is always taken care of when I’m moving with exercise
- It helps me wear my clothes the way I like to
You will often hear me say that it takes hard work to get to The Promised Land of Wellness, but it is worth it. We must be aware that it will always take diligent work to remain healthy, but once we get there we must realize going back to bondage of poor health is not an option. We are not meant to be stagnant in any way: physically, mentally, or spiritually. We should be uncomfortable in all those areas regularly, which guarantees us that we are not sitting in stagnant waters with the snakes and mosquitoes.
Did you know?
- Active adults, athletes and those desiring to build muscle mass need additional dietary protein.
- 7 out of 10 Americans don’t exercise regularly.
- 3 out of 10 Americans don’t drink enough water.
We know that regular exercise will support the body functions and make us feel great too. We need to realize that increased physical demands on the body will create:
- INCREASED NUTRITIONAL DEMANDS. Protein not only helps build the muscle after a workout but also in the recovery process. My routine for years has included either an Ultrameal, Ultraclear, InflamX, or SP Complete Dairy Free shake within an hour after my work out. These are science based formulas designed to support our wellness and fitness goals that include high quality ingredients with natural sweeteners and flavors.
- NEED FOR INCREASED WATER INTAKE. This will support optimal physical performance. On a daily basis we should be drinking a minimum of half our body weight in ounces of water. But on days we are exercising that need can go up by 20-60% depending on the amount of sweat we release. So let’s “CAMEL UP!” I add Rehydration to my water as well as SpectraMin to replenish the electrolytes/minerals depleted thru sweat and Phyto Rad which is an amazing spagyrically processed antioxidant.