Immune Boosting Protocol:
CLEAN EATING 🥕
by Julie Mitchell
Could living fearfully and stressing about situations around us weaken our immune system, decrease vitality, and upset our digestion?
Of course! Eating clean and balanced is not rocket science. Just look at that picture and see the glorious choices we have! Most of us know what to do, but are doing the opposite.
During times of high stress, eat foods that are closest to their natural state as it will be easier to digest and create a balance within the body. Highly processed foods weaken the immune system and can upset our digestive process. This then creates less nutrients to get into our cells! And then creates weakened tissues and systems of the body.
Julie’s top recommendations for healthy digestion 💚
- 1. Eat clean foods
- closest to their natural state (veggies, fruits, nuts and seeds, organic protein whenever possible)
- Make wholesome meals with farm-to-table mentality
- 2. Belly breathe
- a few times before eating while thanking the Lord for His provision
- helps you eat in a state of peace
- 3. Chew your food
- until it becomes liquid. This will create more surface area for your small intestines to absorb nutrients.
- FYI: Your stomach does not have teeth. Be kind to it!
- 4. Have a bowel movement daily
- Food comes in daily and should go out daily.
- Eating fibrous foods like vegetable, fruits, and whole grains help.
- Drink your water: half body weight in oz.
- 5.Take additional digestive support as needed during stressful times:
- Absinthium (stimulates stomach to production of HCL: hydrochloric acid
- SpectraZyme (HCL: hydrochloric acid)
- AL 270 Enzymes or Catazyme 7 Enzymes (provides pancreatic enzymes to break down protein, carbs, and fats and undigested foods in bowels)
- Pancrea Life Force (additional support to pancreas plus digestive enzymes)
- Abundant Metabolism (helps burn fat and metabolize of fatty foods)
- Abundant C(helps create HCL in stomach)
- Abundant Digestion (helps build gut flora which supports overall digestion)
- (follow bottle directions on each of these or ask us for additional tips)
Everything we eat has an energy frequency that creates either vitality or takes it away. If we are eating poor quality food and getting overly stressed, our digestive system tries to break down food, but may not be able to. It produces less stomach acid (the acid we need to breakdown protein and protect us from microbes like bacteria or viruses) and the pancreas will struggle to keep up with the enzymes delivery for further breaking down protein, fats, and carbohydrates.
Living peacefully in the midst of threats, is a self-discipline practice to be developed each day. One of the best ways to do this is to filter negative individuals and information while living life based on knowledge and truth.
“Therefore, whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God.” l Corinthians 10:31
“I leave the gift of peace with you ~ My peace. Not the kind of fragile peace given by the world, but my perfect peace, Don’t yield to fear or be troubled in your hearts ~ instead, be courageous! John 14:27
“Jesus responded, ‘Beloved daughter, your faith in Me has released your healing. You may go with My peace.’ ” Luke 8:48