dōTERRA Tea Tree
- Tea Tree essential oil provides well-known cleansing and rejuvenating effects to the skin.
- Tea Tree oil offers a fresh aroma.
- Tea Tree essential oil soothes irritated skin.
Tea Tree Oil
Tea Tree essential oil has over 90 different compounds and limitless applications. Tea tree leaves have been used by the Aboriginal Australian peoples for centuries. They’d apply crushed leaves directly to their skin for a cooling effect.
Tea Tree essential oil is best known for its purifying properties. It can cleanse and purify the skin and nails and support a healthy-looking complexion. Tea Tree oil can soothe occasional skin irritations and freshen the air when diffused.
- Apply one to two drops of Tea Tree essential oil to occasional skin irritations.
- Combine one to two drops of Tea Tree essential oil with your facial cleanser for added cleansing properties or apply to recently shaved skin.
- Apply to the fingernails and toenails after showering to purify and keep them looking healthy.
- Add a few drops of Tea Tree oil to a spray bottle with water and use on surfaces as a cleansing and purifying agent.
Directions For Use
Aromatic use: Place three to four drops of Tea Tree essential oil in the diffuser of your choice.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to the desired area. Dilute Tea Tree essential oil with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity. See additional precautions below.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you’re pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.