By Allie Mitchell, Clinical Director
Beautifully created by Elizabeth for family, friends, and every event… So yummy & delicious!
- 1 can (15oz) of drained and rinsed black beans
- 2 tbsp of cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup of gluten-free quick oats
- 1/4 tsp of salt
- 1/3 cup of maple syrup, agave, or honey
- 1 full dropper of liquid Stevia
- 1/4 cup of coconut oil
- 2 tsp of vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp of baking powder
- 1/2 cup of chocolate chip
- optional: more chips on top for presentation
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Combine everything (but chocolate chips) into a blender and blend until smooth
- Stir in chocolate chips and put into greased 8×8 pan.
- Bake in oven for 15-18 minutes.
- Place in refrigerator 3-4 hours or overnight so brownies will firm up!
Makes 9-12 brownies. Now have fun with family and friends and have them guess the secret ingredient!