Getting to the root cause of the issues in the tissues is the priority of this appointment! Julie will look over your most current blood work and other assessments you have had done, review the results of your Enhanced Basic *ELISA/ACT LRA Testing as well as complete in office assessments that are appropriate to your case. Using all the above information, along with your wellness goals, a wellness plan will be developed. You’ll leave with a better understanding of:
- How your body works and where healing priority is within your body
- Which foods, drinks and chemicals create inflammatory responses in your body
- How to make lifestyle changes that will change the outcome of your life
- How to properly supplement with quality nutrients and regain health potential again
- How to better manage your stress and free up energy to heal
Ultimately, you will be empowered to take responsibility for your health with an INDIVIDUALIZED WELLNESS PLAN that gives you the tools to CHANGE YOUR LIFE!
- A Personalized Supplement + Wellness Plan
- A Personalized Menu Plan
- Enhanced Basic *ELISA/ACT LRA, delayed food and chemical hypersensitivities testing
- Blood Work Analysis
- BioMeridan Scan (tests the different pathways of the body)
- Bio Impedance Analysis (assesses total body water, body fat, muscle mass, basal metabolic rate)
- Blood Pressure Assessments
- Review possible causes of your symptoms
You will be sent the ELISA ACT LRA testing kit to complete before your appointment. Julie will be going over these test results along with any other labs you have had down that are pertinent to your wellness goals and health history.